1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Monk"

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by mydogstewie, Dec 9, 2009.

1. mydogstewie

Monk came to an end on December 4th, and I've been watching for 6 years and honestly, it broke my heart to find out it was ending.

It was always that thing to look forward to on Friday night. Unwind after a long day at school. Now I have nothing.

I cried for 20 minutes after the final episode finally ended. I'm just so lost without Monk.

Sure, I know it's just a TV show and maybe I'm getting a little loopy, but I loved this show.

It has been my favorite show forever.

If you don't know what Monk is: Click Here

If you didn't see the series finale, Click Here

But I must say, I was kind of disappointed, but you know, life goes on.

Thank you, and Goodbye, Monk! You had a great run! :kiss:

2. Shevanel

Monk is such a great show, it was awesome and hilarious. I wasn't exactly a loyal fan, but I watched it whenever I could. I preferred his first assistant to the second one however :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    monk is a great show, or was a great show. I love Tony Shalhoub, he is a great character actor.

Have you been watching Psych? That is another great show. Check out Lie to me*

4. Nodnarb

I always loved Monk. It was just a really great show. I didn't watch it much the last season, but I was still sad to see it end:frowning2:

5. Melissa

I loved Monk. I actually thought that ended it well. My favorite character was Randy. :grin:

Psych is another good one! I was annoyed I missed last season's finale. :confused: