1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jersey Shore

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by littledinosaurs, Dec 13, 2009.

1. littledinosaurs

So MTV has a new TV show, Jersey Shore. Everyone here at my school (at least that I know) likes it a ton. So i wanted to see if anyone else has been watching it. I think it's very entertaining and all those guidos and guidettes are hilarious.
    :slight_smile:
    So go on!
    post about this show (which is probably the trashiest thing since a shot at love, and hence why it makes good TV)

2. Shevanel

AHHH Fuck that guido shit. What a bad freakin image of Italians. I disapprove.

3. Greggers

Um...

Everywhere i turn i read about this show. I dont ENJOY watching people sell themselves for good Television. OR their children. Any show with "real" housewives, so-and-so plus a large number of children, "hill" or "beach" in the title, or people who dont know they are pregnant i tend to stay FAAAAAAR away from. Or mermaids. That too.

After the whole balloon boy and white house crashers incidents, i have to say enough is enough. It was all in good fun before (other than the shows with kids...) but when people are abusing the law and doing illegal things to try and get on TV its gone TOO FAR.

(Sorry, not alot of this is about Jersey Shore, but they are all fame whores and so they all fit together)

4. littledinosaurs

You guys are such fun sponges.

5. Emberstone

the only reality show I watch is 'keeping up with the kardashiens' because they have a glimmer of redeaming quality... if you dig deep down and let alot of their crap fly.

the other reality shows are people who just want to get their fifteen minutes of fame.

6. RaeofLite

...How deep are we talking? The hole is deeper than a grave by now I'm sure... I don't know. My sister watches that show and it's so full of *cough* airheads *cough* that I feel like my IQ lowers watching it.

7. mattypants

jersey shore?

all that comes to mind is GGGUUUUIIIIIIDDDDDOOOOOOSSSSS!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[​IMG]