1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Westboro Church: God Hates Lady Gaga (Surprise, Surprise?)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Greggers, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Greggers

2. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

I must be in the express lane to hell, in that case.

Seriously though, these people are crazy. I feel bad for them.

3. RaeofLite

:roflmao:

If I was Lady Gaga, I would get my security to clear them out, hold them to the pavement, and step over them, blowing bubbles (real ones) in their face saying: "Oooh pretty.."

That lady on CNN from that Church is a nut case... she didn't even listen to the news anchor (I cannot remember his name) but... *shudder* do not go around there unless you're with "your crew" fo sho.

----------

Plus... isn't God the one to do the judging? Not a person? And I thought God was supposed to "love" everyone? Hmm...

4. Gin Uh Fur

Gin Uh Fur Guest

HA. HA.

its a joke they are even aloud to call that a church.

is it too much wishful thinking if i hope lady gaga like covers them in stage blood?

thats a nice picture to me.

5. 507bro

i wonder how the hardecore fans would react to the protest.
    i expect lots of yelling then punching.

6. Emberstone

do you notice they never say 'god hates people who beat their children..." or "god hates people who abuse the legal system to make money so they can spread hate..." or "god hates people who point out that jesus never talks about homosexuality and rejects leviticus..."

7. Hoppip

I wonder how hard it would be to circulate "Westboro Baptist Cult" around for an unofficial name change... ?

8. donnie5

I read somewhere that there not recognized by any other baptists churches as being real, and that there on the national hate group registry as an anti - homosexual group. so in short everyone thinks there crazy!! lol

9. Emberstone

you know a church group is extreme when other church groups distance themselves from them.

10. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    These are just miserable, horrible people. What sad and pathetic lives they must lead if they're so concerned about gays and Lady Gaga.

I agree with Greggers. I suddenly like Lady Gaga alot more now. :slight_smile:

11. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

I think this must stem from the VMAs when she said her award was "for God, and for the gays." I bet that was what put her on their naughty list.

12. Emberstone

everytime fred phelps prosteltizes, another angel dies of wing cancer.

it is amazing how the bible says hate is one of the most terrible of sins, but these people live solely on their hate. thats how they make their living, they sue cities and states who have laws against protesting funerals. they make buttloads from that, because they claim it is infringing upon their constitutional rights.

hence why they are being disbarred left and right. if you are a member of the three familys *which account for the 190 members of the church... hello jerry springer's incestapaloza episode*, you either are a lawyer, or your perpetually pregnant.

13. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

If I'm not mistaken Lady GaGa is a devout Christian --> I remember her at the MMVA's saying her award was for "God and the Gays" and I think she says that every award she receives so this church protest thing must hurt her- It'd hurt me :frowning2:

14. Connor22

How is she promoting homosexuality? last I checked she was a singer (not always a good one but meh) any way I would love to go to that concert wearing a rainbow beanie, draped in a rainbow flag wearing a shirt that says "I AM GAY AND GOD LOVES ME FOR IT", and tight leather trousers. That would be fun. I think I might start a riot.

----------

Actually if i was her I wud just dance or hide behind a poker face if i was her. U know she's playin a love game in her bad romance?

15. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#15 Swamp56, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
  16. EM68

Who really cares what WBC thinks? They are getting boring!

17. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Oh how much I love religious nut cases. Always stabbing them selves in the foot big time. :grin:

18. Ben

Ben

I think it's funny that Shirley Phelps-Roper had her first child before she got married.

19. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

She was also forced into marriage due to it. She married someone from a halfway house she worked for.

20. partietraumatic

hmm yeah i heard God is more of a metal lover than a pop lover, so it doesn't surprise me he hates lady gaga

lol