1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did this happen and where was I?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RAJ Aladdin, Dec 26, 2009.

1. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

Can someone tell me...

WHEN IN THE HELL DID NOAH FROM "AS THE WORLD TURNS" BECOME BLIND?

And why?

2. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

From Wikipedia:

(Not sure if you watch the clips on youtube, so everything after what you ask for I whited out.)

On November 19, 2009 Noah and Luke find out that Noah is fully blind because of a fireworks accident.

Noah blames Luke for his blindness due to an argument Luke was having with him; he subsequently does not want anything to do with Luke. Luke's parents', Lily and Damian, want to adopt Noah and help take care of him. After, begrudgingly, agreeing to the adoption, as he has few other options, Noah is left depending on Luke and his family, but still extremely upset and resentful toward his boyfriend. On November 30, 2009, Noah agrees to go to a rehabilitation facility, and while the couple will be separated for Noah's treatment, Luke promises to be waiting for him when Noah is ready again.

And you do know that CBS has cancelled ATWT? Not sure how many eps they have left. If you want another nice gay couple though, I suggest Scotty + Kevin on ABC's Brothers & Sisters.

#2 Kevin42, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
  3. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CBS cancelled ATWT!!!!???? NO WAY!!!! Thanks for the info and the white text anyways. I still read it! But it was sweet of you to do that :slight_smile:

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I definitely recommend Brothers and Sisters. I LOVE that show!

5. ANightDude

Oh God. I can't even imagine how painful that was...

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay I'll do the full explanation.

Luke showed the video of Mason kissing Noah's forehead to Damian. Damian showed it to the Dean of Oakdale U. As a result, Mason got fired. Mason came and told Noah causing Noah to get mad at Luke because that meant he only had the day to finish his film now that he had no advisor. So Luke went to talk to him after finding out it was Damian who told the Dean. Then when Luke goes to talk to him, Noah climbs up a ladder to rig some fireworks for the shot and he basically goes "something is not right here", and then the fireworks blow up in his face. He falls off the ladder, Luke rushes to his side. Because of the burning, and the bright light, it has caused damage to his retina. It may heal, but it could take a LONG time.

Luke tried to help, but Noah still blamed Luke for Mason's being fired and now for the fireworks because Noah was rushing to get everything finished. Then Luke tried to help and basically Noah keeps lashing out over Lily and Damian adopting him (since he has no relatives minus an aunt who wasn't responding to calls, so they wouldn't go through the operation for Noah without the insurance. So they adopted him). And over Luke trying to help him because he hates feeling helpless.

So then Noah agrees to go to rehab, and he comes back for Christmas, but sadly to tell you Noah and Luke have broken up for now. But they still love each other, it's just not right now...

And for you guys wondering, ATWT ends September of 2010.