1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New stuff??

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JoeG, Dec 29, 2009.

1. JoeG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hye, long time not been on here, due to many reasons, loads been goin on and it's nice to get some time to be on here.

anyways, loving the new suff that out at the mo, the new sherlock film lookkks MINT, seeing that soon, and the new avatr is also just as good but has an american ending, well to an extent. apart fom that not much to see in the cinema me thinks, u agree?? inspire me to see something new:confused:.
    i mean apart from it being 'sherlock' a decent film, have seen the actors/resses, they are STunning! :grin:loving the new hair style and fashion, for that time period,lol. and how good looking is Robert ?:icon_bigg

Even radio one said it was a decent guy richie film. which is good, cos i recently switched cos BRMB were just plaing the same old shizz. Fern cotton =Amazing dj and the varitey of music is wicked.
    Also, any one no of who were meant to be looking out for this year???

Apart from the new Out numbered, which was so funny and eceptionally accurate, in relation to my family, and top gear which was alsoo so funny, what
    The next big thing'??:confused:
    aprt for MAtthew smith that is??:dry:

2. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i have no clue what you just said haha. its all a blur. the only thing i can make out is sherlock holmes. its a great movie!! i recomend day breakers which is out shortly. theres actually alot of big films out next year. also just now if u can, i totally say go see law abiding citizen. its superb.

3. JoeG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yh soozz, that me trying and successfully failing to sound coherant and make sure every thin is mentioned since i was last on, good suggestion, thought ill dvd it, and the new district 13 is mean to be good,.