1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tila Tequila and Casey Johnson

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Andromeda, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Even though I never really cared for Tila Tequila, I think her love for Casey was real, and then Casey died on January 6th.

I just kind of feel bad for her, since I think that could had been the best thing for her life. And they were engage on December 9th with a wedding ring and all.

and this was her last message, ""I just got news that my fiance is not dead but currently in a coma!!! Omg please pray that she will make it! Hang in there my love please!!!
    I know u can feel me Casey! Dot let go! I'm almost home baby please hang on! We have a beautiful life planned out for us! I LOVE u! Hang on!"

video of them

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jklSph9s-_0[/YOUTUBE]

And then Nicky Hilton took the dogs from Tila Tequila, which I don't even know why. She wasn't family, but just a friend, so why is she going to take the dogs and put them to sleep? She also didn't invite Tila to her memorial for Casey which Paris Hilton went too.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b160739_cops_called_tila_tequila_nicky_hilton.html

And then Perez Hilton is calling her trash and stuff (the blogger)
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=54765

he told Tila Tequila
    @officialTila OF COURSE that's what she wanted! Suuuure! Why would anyone believe YOU???? You are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! about 13 hours ago from web in reply to officialTila

@officialTila And I DO have decency. That's why I will NEVER mention you on my site again. I care too much about my readers! about 13 hours ago from web

@officialTila Go back to grieving and exploiting her death. You're great at being soulless! about 13 hours ago from web ", by Perez Hilton

#1 Andromeda, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  2. Tim

Tim

No disrespect intended, but damn, Tila just can't get a break in the love department.

No idea who Casey is, but RIP.

3. Greggers

I dont care much for Tila (she and Perez Hilton are more alike than either would care to admit) but for this Casey girl to be taken at only 30 is a real tragedy.

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    poor TILA

[​IMG]

5. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I don't really care for Tila Tequila but it must be hard to lose someone you love and my heart goes out to her for that and as for Casey it's so tragic to die at such a young age R.I.P

6. littledinosaurs

this.
    but this is so sad!
    (also i didn't know people still talked about Tila; I mean i do but that's cause my cousin was on the show)

7. Gin Uh Fur

Gin Uh Fur Guest

aw poor tila. i dont care if she is kind of fake. no one deserves that. and perez is a nasty rude fuck.

8. littledinosaurs

:lol:

9. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

That is so sad. I never watched the show or anything but she was too young to die. Perez Hilton seriously needs to disappear somehow so people don't have to listen to his attention seeking bashings on people who do not deserve it.