1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haiti's earthquake happened because the country made a "pact with the devil"

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Greggers, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Greggers

...or so Pat Robertson of the 700 club thinks.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO USES STUPID LANGUAGE, CAN CAUSE YOU TO USE VIOLENCE, AND MAY FORCE YOU TO GET NUDE AND SCREAM IN TONGUES. ALSO PAT ROBERTSON IS IN IT.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPyyXQN8cG0&feature=player_embedded#[/YOUTUBE]

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh for heaven's sake -_-

3. Shevanel

Let us pretend Life with Xbox Live for a minute. So you're playin a game of Modern Warfare 2 on the crappiest map, Estate (must be Italian :wink: xD), and all of a sudden you hear through your headset some annoying kid starts talking. Whaddya do? You go to the stats screen, scroll down to the kid's gamertag. Click the A Button. Muted ^_^

That's what I do with assholes like this too :slight_smile: Especially if he agreed with the piece of shit who said shit about 9/11, about how feminists and LGBT people were the true causes. That motherfucker is rotting in Hell right now ^_^

4. Greggers

Id rather find the annoying kid and shoot him in the head with a gun that is bigger than a large child.

In the game only, of course.

(Unless he is Pat Robertson. Then IRL. But maybe with a gun the size of a small child, just to be a good Christian.)

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know, a few times, I was tempted to write an angry letter to Pat Robertson. Total nonsense! I can't believe how people can actually listen to this stuff. :tantrum:

So I guess the devil created the two fault lines and ensured that Haiti is located on the Caribbean and North American Plates..... :rolleyes:

Total lack of sympathy and understanding of what the people in Haiti are currently going through. He should be taken off the air!

6. Shevanel

^ The best thing to do with these kinds of folks is to do what we should do with the WBC.

Ignore them. They don't need any acknowledgement. It only makes them happy to get attention.

7. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [YOUTUBE]-A2q60qg0WA[/YOUTUBE]

8. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep! A couple of times I was listening in, and Robertson mentioned a few historical events (as he often does, apparently). I actually laughed because as he was talking, it became obvious that he has absolutely no clue about history. During one of the times that I listened in he talked about the European Union, more specifically about its history. Lets just say I am glad he is not a teacher....epic fail!

Too bad his studio wasn't hit by an earthquake!

9. Shevanel

It's okay, his face was :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Rygirl

I think he should be forced to go and see the people dying in hospital because there isn't enough doctors or meds. Then he might get some perspective.

11. Possibly Maybe

This is offensive.
    RIP all the people of Haiti who lost their lives. :frowning2:

12. Sylver

Seriously... If anyone asks me why I've given up on religion, I'll just point them to this video.

13. Apocalypte

14. Sicsemper79

That doddering old prick. He likes people to forget, but I remember very clearly within 48 hours of 9/11 when he and Jerry Falwell said America had brought that on ourselves because we accepted the feminists and the gays. If there is any justice in this world, I will get to go to the same part of Hell as him and kick his ass for eternity.

Preferably near the lake of fire... I do like lakes.... hey, maybe we could call it fire island!

15. EM68

Wow the stupidity of some people is amazing!

16. Connor22

Why? Why is there a need to say these things? Does this guy look at the news and think What is the stupidest thing I could say about this, somehow involving the devil or gays?

17. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sadly, I'm not surprised considering the disgusting filth that usually comes out of his mouth whenever some sort of major tragedy or disaster happens. What a miserable excuse for a human being.

18. Emberstone

I think it should count as hate speech...

when he makes biggotted statements, we should be able to call it hatespeech.

pat robertson, oral roberts, and jerry falwell all claimed to be prophets of god. yet christ said that once he was gone, there will be a long line of false prophets claiming to speak directly to god.

so you can bet phelps, roberts, and robertson will be joining falwell in hell with all the other false prophets.

19. littledinosaurs

and here I thought earthquakes were caused by friction between tectonic plates! xD

20. Emberstone

littledinosaurs is talking nonsense...

WITCH WITCH!!!! THEIR A WITCH!!!! BUILD THE PYRE!!! THEY WEIGH THE SAME AS A DUCK!!!

plate tectonics... as pat robertson would say... "dat be satan talking before he smites you with leprocey then drags you down to the firey pits of hell where you will be forced to eat snails since france ish da devil!"

put it this way, the devil wears prada... so we know hell is very fashionable, and is probably decorated with faboo acutramets from pottery barn.