1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Buried Life

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by crazydude, Jan 18, 2010.

1. crazydude

Is anyone going to watch "The Buried Life" tonight? I just heard about it recently, kinda sounded interesting, but what made it more interesting is that the 4 guys are pretty cute :slight_smile: It premiers at 10pm ET on MTV which I don't get, so if anyone decides to watch it you can let me know how it was and if it was worth it.

2. Shevanel

The one named Johnny is cute xD But I don't understand the premise of this show. Who are these boys and why should I care to watch them? xD Why do they have their own tv show? =/

3. crazydude

Cause they have a list of a hundred things they want to do before they die, why else? lol Yeah I'm not really sure, I just saw a advertisement for it while at the gym and thought they were cute so that's about all I know.

4. Shevanel

Lawl That's ridiculous though, I have a list of a 1000 things I want to do before I die, shouldn't I get a more important show? xD They're obviously rich kids or something. I definitely don't care about them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. crazydude

You should definitely get a more important show! :wink:

6. littledinosaurs

Currently watching the show and it doesn't seem that great.