1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to see my first Broadway show...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SRSLYMARK, Jan 22, 2010.

1. SRSLYMARK

In February, my school's choir is going on a trip to New York City. During our free-time, my friends and I want to see a Broadway show, obviously. We're planning on ordering our tickets beforehand.

So, for anyone who's seen any of the shows on Broadway this season (or previous, if the show is still running), what do you think we should see? We're hoping to keep the cost of the tickets 100 dollars or less each (which means no sexy men dancing in West Side Story - already checked. :c ).

2. Shevanel

Ahhh What a hard decision to make :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Lemme check out what's playing.

http://www.broadway.com/

Just look around on this site, I haven't seen most of any of the ones that are playing now, like Beauty and The Beast. And I can't remember what else I saw at the moment, (I know I saw more Off-Broadway stuff though, like Stomp and Little Shop of Horrors and Slava's Snow Show and stuff)

I Haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure a suggestion would be Hair, or Wicked.

3. Zach1992

HAIR!!!!!!!

Go to playbill.com & join the playbill club. It has a bunch of dicount codes putting most shows under $100.

This production of West Side Story is boring as hell. You're not missing anything...

Though the Wicked cast for February is shaping up to be their best in years. Mandy Gonzalez, Katie Rose Clarke, Andy Karl, Rondi Reed.

#3 Zach1992, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010