1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Javi and Victor from Fama a Bailar

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sokk, Jan 27, 2010.

1. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There's a reason why I love Spain, it's such a progressive country. This is probably the best I have ever seen a gay relationship being protrayed on tv - like EVER. And that says something. Fama a Bailar is a mix of Big Brother and So You Think You Can Dance. It's more of a dance show, but they all live in the same house. I'm not completely sure, but I think Javi and Victor met on the show. They frequently exchange kisses and say "te quiero" to each other all the time, it's very sweet. The love they have for each other is obvious, and my heart just melts watching them.

The show is sadly over :frowning2: I didn't even know that it was a show until a few days ago, when they aired the last episode. Too bad. Anyways, they are apparently still together and they are planning on living together too.

You HAVE to see them, they are so cute! And could you imagine something like this on the American version of So You Think You Can Dance? I don't think that will ever happen..

Anyways, here are some clip of them..

Javi and Victor sharing a romantic dinner:

[YOUTUBE]ll8Q8NqPcNM[/YOUTUBE]

Javi and Victor dancing together:

[Youtube]kMPHEplIPhQ[/YOUTUBE]