1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GaGa's New Album

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

2. Alex19

Omg I Love Her!!!! I Cant Wait!!!!! (!)

3. Beachboi92

I HATE PEREZ but this is awesome news :grin: It makes sense i did run across a song i haven't heard of from her on youtube that was a recorded demo (apparently said to be for Britney but now that she is bigger than Brit i doubt it is)

Super Lover
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtjyI6Lve94

4. Étoile

I'm uber-excited she's coming out with a new album. However, she needs to take a 10- month break. First, she's teetering on the line of overexposure. If she waited to create a new album, it'd be like discovering $20 in a pair of jeans. Now, it's like your birthday being every day; too much, too soon. I want to be able to miss her and want her to create, not want her to go away.

Second, she admitted to overworking herself and barely eating. As a result, she recently passed out from exhaustion and dehydration. While I adore her dedication to her job and fans, this is an obvious sign that you need to rest Gaga! You aren't superhuman.

5. Beachboi92

^I do agree and but i believe after the Fame Monster stuff she planned to take a six month break :slight_smile: I really wouldn't worry about it though, Gaga is a genius at promoting herself and dealing with the media and keeping people's interest. I doubt we will have to worry about her falling out of the spotlight, she will be an Icon of our generation for multiple reasons (my bet and many others to). :grin: <3 for Gaga

6. littledinosaurs

My that's very fast!
    But I'm sure that if the album were to come out this year it wouldn't be till late summer. If it's any earlier than that I'd be stunned.

7. Milord

8. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

She has a lot of songs that aren't on her albums and they never seem to appear before she wants them too so I don't think this will be on the album