1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC's Favorite Song: Round 1-K

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Owen, Feb 19, 2010.

?

Which song do you like more

1. Cobra Starship - "Prostitution is the World's Oldest Profession (And I Madame Am a Professional)"

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Lenka - "Trouble is a Friend"

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

In the last round, the battle of Queen vs. Queen ended with "Killer Queen" winning pretty decidedly against "Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy." Here is your next round of songs.

Cobra Starship - "Prostitution is the World's Oldest Profession (And I Madame Am a Professional)"
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oAqA86dJ_o[/YOUTUBE]

Lenka - "Trouble is a Friend"
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLi6xtJw6Ak[/YOUTUBE]

2. Shevanel

Respectfully abstaining :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I dislike Cobra Starship too much to vote for them, and Lenka sounds too... Grey's Anatomy-ish xD

3. MusicIsLife

Cobra! Cobra! Cobra! Cobra!!!!! :grin:

4. TyPod

I don't like Lenka. She tried to cover a perfectly good song (Friendly Fires - Jump In The Pool) but she's crap and gave it a bad name >,<

5. Lenka won by default because Cobra was worse than i remembered. I don't know if she wrote the lyrics herself but if she did, she needs to stop like now.

6. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I'm not going to vote because I feel weird voting when I didn't know the songs beforehand

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

There's nothing wrong with that; that's why I included the videos. The point of this contest is to determine the song the EC likes the most, so more votes = better.

8. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

eh doesn't matter I've listened to both of them now and here's no way I'll vote for either in round 2 so either one making it wouldn't make a difference :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: