1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ncis

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gemerency, Feb 26, 2010.

1. gemerency

i love this show!!! the first one, with Gibbs. The LA version bores me.
    And McGee = Hot

who else here likes it?

2. adam88

DiNozzo's hotter than McGeek. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Hell, I find Gibbs hotter than him, in a grizzled sorta way. Abby's hotter than any of 'em, though. :grin:

Different tastes, I assume. :slight_smile:

3. Zume

Hmm... I LOVE the show.. However I mainly watch it because of DiNozzo..cute..funny (must stop drooling).. same deal though..love the origional more than LA.

4. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, Gibbs all the way. Loved him in The West Wing, too.

Tony's a bit too arrogant for my tastes and McGee just doesn't do it for me.

Though, I think Ducky is a handsome man, too.

5. ArcaneVerse

I enjoyed the show when it still had its original cast, now i cant stand it. The new girl sucks as an actress and the whole team dynamic seems off and like they try too hard to be like it was and to be what it isnt. Abbey is the only good thing left in the show. & im surprised its lasted this long to be honest, how many things can happen in the navy theme and still stay interesting?

also Michael Weatherly (Anthony DiNozzo) was better looking and a better actor in Dark Angel.

Cant say much about the LA version because ive never watched it, i saw that LL Cool J was in it and passed.