1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there any way to track an order on ebay?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Feb 27, 2010.

1. MusicIsLife

Last week I ordered a wristband off ebay, and its coming from the UK. I'm not sure how long it'll take and im impatient xD so is there any way to track it?

2. Shevanel

I was going to ask this very same question, but I don't think there is a way unless the seller provides a tracking number, which is doubtful to happen?

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ebay itself doesn't have anything to do with shipping, so there's no tracking available. My guess is if it's a wristband being shipped from the UK to the US, it is probably going postal mail without tracking. If it was sent ultra economy then it could be longer, but for something like a wristband, it's probably under a pound so they probably would have sent it air, and my (limited) experience is usually between 6 and 15 days from the UK to the US for regular postal airmail.

You can email the seller and ask them what day it was shipped, and that will at least give you a starting point. The shipper might have paid extra for tracking, but I'm not sure how tracking would work if it's not a carrier like UPS or DHL or FedEx that has international reach.

4. MusicIsLife

>.> I live in Canada. But given that we're on the same continent, I suppose the 6-15 day thing will most likely be similar :slight_smile: Thank you!