1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Palin was Payin-in.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RaeofLite, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Shevanel

Don't exactly understand how that makes her a hypocrite. She used the system a long time ago. ...okay? And?

2. Emberstone

the bad thing... it was a lie. when she is in the united states, she talks about her brother getting burned, and taking the ferry to juno *if i remeber correctly, might have been another alaska city* to get treated for the burn he got jumping through a fire.

one of those is a lie. the hypocracy is that she went to canada, and praised their health care system, but used the same story to praise america's healthcare system earlier. Either her brother is stupid, and got his ankles burned doing the same thing twice (most kids are smart enough to learn the first time), one of those stories is a lie... or given her record, both stories are a lie.

She really needs smarter handlers. if your going to tell the same story twice, keep the facts straight *if there are any to begin with*.

And hannity claims she is smarter than obama... jokes aside, was he judging her before she said africa was a country? before she had to be taught that there is a north korea and a south korea? Before she had to be taught that it was north korea, not south korea that was seeking nuclear armmament? Before someone had to explain what world war 1 was? the list goes on.

My only condolence that the trustworthy people who have the say in elections *moderates/independents* are not stupid enough to buy her BS and vote for her.

3. Meropspusillus

I don't really like Palin, and so I tend to look for opportunities to point out her flaws. But I agree with Joey, I don't really see much too much hypocrisy here. I think we should be more upset with her for the "Death Panels" thing, as that's a downright lie.

4. donnie5

regardless of this incident I would like to be shown one politician that wasn't a hypocrite they all are! it's the nature of their line of work