1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog whisperer

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by prismaticlight, Mar 14, 2010.

1. I recently started watching this show and I love it. The changes he instills in the people are very inspiring. He exudes compassion and wisdom and I admire him for that.

The silly thing is that part of the reason I watch that show is because I think he is beautiful. Not just in looks but in personality also.

2. GhostDog

Haha! I love the Dog Whisperer. I love saying "You have to be the pack leader!" in that accent, and do so frequently. Even when it has nothing to do with anything. It's amusing to say!

But yeah, I totally love how he proves that most dogs aren't really crazy and it's just people mishandling/mistraining them that made them crazy. It's always good for advice too! I didn't really know how big an impact not exercising had on dogs. Our little bichon's much less of a pain in the ass now that we walk her a couple of times a day. =P

Love that show!

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love how easy Cesar makes it look! He actually goes in and trains the owners so they can better understand their dogs and know why they are doing what they're doing. I've learned so much from watching his show, and it always works (for me and any dogs I've ever encountered, that is).

4. Darkwing65

Cesar is a God!