1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Latest trends

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by totallyfierce, Mar 29, 2010.

1. totallyfierce

I thought it would be cool to see everyones stand point on the latest trends. It can be from any style ( prepy, vintage, etc ). Anything that has to do with fashion or clothes

2. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

em to be honest i dont follow trends really. if i see something smart i like i buy it. usually its jeans and a t-shirt or shirt for me. either that or im in my trackies with my football shirt. also the poeple here all wear different stuff so i cant even tell you what the latest big trend is. closest i can tell ya is that the shops here have alot of skin tight clothes, which i reckon must be aimed at the students. not my taste in the slightest.

3. While I am avid follower of fashion shows, and watch all the shows during fashion month (NYC,London,Milan,Paris) two times year and all the couture shows, i don't make an effort to follow any trends. I do it because thats the industry i plan on entering.

I do makeup, and i feel the same way about trends in makeup that i do about tends in fashion. They aren't created by fashion designers, they are created by people who run magazines. They sit in a room around a table and look at pictures from that seasons shows and find common threads. Every magazine has their own idea about trends for the season. So i think people should just concern themselves with being somewhat current (which we all do anyways on a subconscious level) and looking nice :slight_smile:

4. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lady gaga? I recommed you dress like her. :grin:

5. johny5000

i like fall fashion, it doesnt show too much skin, but it doesnt covers u up like a hot dog:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Also cardigans over simple t's is one of my favorites

----------

She rocks every outfit she wears!!!:icon_bigg

6. egnvectr

egnvectr Guest

i like zippered hoodies. everyone seems to be wearing them these days.