1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's drag race seasons 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by stratavos, Apr 1, 2010.

1. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    so... I've been keeping up with it, and I'm wondering who was who's favorite queens?

for season 1 I loved Shannel (fierce sexy bitch) and Nina Flowers (amazing).

and for season 2 I've beeen loving Pandora Box (amazing and witty!) and Raven (less self centered fierce smexy bitch).

about the worst bit is that *spoiler* in episode 8 Pandora is sent home :frowning2:

for those who need some reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RuPaul's_Drag_Race

2. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Season one for me was Shannel and Jade.

Season two for me was Morgan and is Tatiana.

BTW, I think the series is addictive like crack! I can't get enough!!!

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love love loved Shannel and Nina! I wasn't a big fan of Bebe in season 1, but her newer promos look a little more polished and refined.

So far this season I'm big into Raven and Jujubee! I think Tyra's going to win though, which sucks. I don't like her. :dry: Sometimes I think Rupaul is playing favorites, and when Pandora told the other girls about how she's being graded harder than they are it became a little more obvious to some people. Tatianna is cool too, I wouldn't mind seeing her win it.