1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robert Pattinson as Kurt Cobain? -_-

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Shevanel, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Shevanel

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news...on_to_play_kurt_cobain_in_nirvana_biopic.html

Hell. Fucking. No.

Scarlett? Perfectly fine with that. Courtney Love is a crazy bitch though. But. No. Kurt Cobain. no. He. Cannot. Be. Disgraced. With the face. of sparkles. No. ... No.

2. Zach1992

Courtney Love should play herself. Say what you want, but she is a shockingly good actress.

3. Shevanel

I can honestly believe that. She should but I'm alright if she doesn't.

(I'm not a Courtney hater, except that she killed Kurt (she did >_>), but I do like her music)

It's just... ... not ... Robert.. Pattinson...

4. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh. Please. God. No. LOL. Robert Pattinson? Are they kidding?

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suppose the scruffiness he had in that recent movie is why she wants him :S but I just DON'T see it.

6. MusicIsLife

Dont be so quick to judge guys. When Kirsten stewart played Joan Jett i was a skeptic, but she actually did a good job. So maybe mr doucheface will surprise us all...or not :/

7. Grottodude

They should get one of those goody-two-shoes actors to play him like Toby McGuire! Ha! Ha! Anybody but Pattinson!

Hell, even Christopher Walken would be a better choice!

8. GhostDog

I... I don't know. I saw a clip of Mr. RPattz in another movie and I swear to god, it was like watching Twilight, without the body glitter. Maybe the casting call wanted "awkward emotionless husk", so perhaps he just hasn't had to play a different character yet...?

I hope for his sake he does pull it off though.

... I'm wondering how many tween Twilight fangirls will suddenly start listening to Nirvana. >.>

Kristen Stewart did totally made a kickass Joan Jett, though. :3 I was both surprised and relieved.

9. Fuck that! It's bad enough that he's being considered for the Jeff Buckley biopic and now THIS?! The only person who should play Kurt is Joe Anderson. Ryan Gosling is another good choice, but he's getting too old. If Brittany Murphy were still alive, she would surely have been nominated for an Oscar for playing Courtney. She'd be that good.

And yes, Courtney Love DID kill him. I hate her for taking him away from us.

10. djt820

Now all the twilight teeny-boppers can join the scene kids and mallgoth kids and like Nirvana too! Shit actor. Shit band. Shit movie.
    /thread

11. Just Adam

i agree love is a great actress...after all she got away with murder >.> ( still says it was her )

but really this jsut shows how disgusting she is, she took all the money he mae and she has BLOWN it i mean really the clothes ...' lifestyle' it beggers belief how she can waste so much money and still look a wreck.

i got nothing against Patterson except he smokes ! but he just aint right for the part he looks nothing like Kurt and i don't know what musical talent hes got but its gonna be like a be a high school glee musical all over again, she just thinks hes hot and is the in thing and will bring lots of fans to the movie.

ir properly done i would love a movie like this, a sort of spinal tap but not tongue in cheek, show gigs and maybe old interviews and get across how disillusioned Kurt became with the industry and that all they care about is money.,,,so he tried to get out...but she wouldn't let him, they struggled and BAM! ....oh god ive turned into Jessica fletcher.

12. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I have some good news, guys.

Source: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/04/09/rob-pattinson-kurt-cobain-biopic/

13. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im not havin this!! TO FACEBOOK where i shall start a petition in order to prevent this monstrosity against music!! Duh-na-la-na-la
    (thats supposed to be the comic book noise when batdude exclaims to the batmobile and robin goes with him because in reality batman is a mentalist and robin is his slave, he is very jealous of alfred, because alfred gets paid...) <-- YAY 4 me going off in tangents :grin:(!)

14. RaeofLite

15. Shevanel

Oh Thank God.

16. kettleoffish

close call that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and I waste my life on UG too [​IMG]

17. Synth177

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is bad but not nearly as horrible as Jackson Rathbone playing Varg Vikernes.

18. DexterMorgan

I can just image him with long blonde hair... HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ha.

19. fallendream

I fucking hope they don't.
    >.<
    I swear to god if i see r.pats sparkly face on another bus i will personally go on a rampage in his house with an axe.

20. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Now a bunch of twilight tweens are gonna pretend to have always loved Nirvana and they always saw Kurt Cobain as their idol grrr not him there must be someone else

On another note I actually think Scarlett would make a good Courtney Love she is a very good actress and could look erm messed up (not to offend any Courtney fans I'm a big Courtney fan myself :grin:)