1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jimmy Fallon

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by timetochange16, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Ok so is anybody into Late Night with Jimmy Fallon?? Unfortunately I am in bed when he is on, but I came across some hilarious clips from his show on hulu. He did this take on "The Real Housewives" called the "The Real Housewives of Late Night." where him and some people from his show portrayed their "wives." It was so funny.

He also got Mark Paul Gossealor (sp?) to come on as Zack Morris for an interview as well as he has been trying to reunite the cast and he reunited the cast of "california dreams" (which I might be dating myself) which was on after SAved by the Bell on Saturdays....

tell me what you think?

2. mattypants

i watched when he first got control of late night... but i gave up after a while... he just doesnt make me laugh... and i find him visually and audiably irritating :grin:

3. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been watching him somewhat overtime. He's been improving IMO, much better than he was this time a year ago.