1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who am i kidding?!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Sep 4, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

you have got to read this!
    rereading this work i intend to submit, i was rolling on the floor laughing.:roflmao: i'm not sure if i just wanted to find out if he (teacher-dude) actually read this or if i truely didn't understand what the heck the question was asking. both could be true.
    this is what i submitted for some answers for my 10th grade Gospels class
    Note the *words* are not actually there

"Question(how i read them) *peels a sticky popsicle wrapper of the book*: Read *insert pointless bible verse* then using *word i don't know* look up two other *unknown word*-themed passages in the Old Testament. What similarites and differences do you see between the two readings. What passages in the New Testament coincide *?* with the passages that you looked up? Which of these passages relate most to your life?

My answer XP: The similarities i saw were the writing style *da...* and the differences i saw was what it was about *dies laughing*. The passes *should be 'passages'* that coience *coincide?* with what i looked up is in Matthew*picked a random book* the new testament passes *again should be passages* relate most to my life.

if you are still alive read on, it gets worse :icon_wink :
    Question *stares in awe at page covered in melted popsicle juice*:
    Early followers of Jesus experienced firsthand the struggles and temptations of living in their society. Read *bible verse* to learn about Saint Pauls advice to an early christian community, then answer the following questions:
    (i answer each after i write the question):icon_bigg

1. Write a two-paragragh response to the advice given in this passage.

my 'answer': The advice is good advice for living the bible. *nice '2 paragrapgh dunce*:eusa_naug

2. (my fav!) How do the values in this passage contradict those of the mystery cults and *to long a word for me to bother* schools of the first century world?

my 'answer': This advice contradicts because it is the opposite of what is said about cults and stuff. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

3. Why is the advice in this passage still good to follow today?
    (i read it as: What is the advice in this passage still good to follow today?)

my 'answer': the advice is good to still tollow*f?* is the advice about creating yourself like God *not quite the same question, not a decent answer anyway*

(!) i'm a nut. gotta make a boring class more interesting. yeah thats what i was doing *cough*lazy*cough*:grin:

2. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

LOL, I love the way you do school work.

3. Bryan

I would love to turn that in to my AP history teacher

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Excellent! :slight_smile:

I think my reactions would have been fairly similar if I had mindless questions like that to answer. Answers along the lines of "I don't give a sh*t" come to mind!

They don't even try to make it interesting..... :frowning2: