1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V (2009 TV series)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lady Gaga, May 19, 2010.

1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

So V has officially ended it's first season.

What do you all think about the show?

2. RainbowJay

I personally have enjoyed Morena Baccarin since the age of Firefly and then Serenity. She's especially convincing and great in this show.

Although it's a remake and the effects aren't that great, I like the plot and the actors are great as well. We've got Elizabeth Mitchell from LOST and Joel Gretsch from the 4400. I'm in hopes that show doesn't get canceled 'cus I'm enjoying it :thumbsup:

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

V has been renewed for a second season already, which will air in November 2010. :grin:

Yes, Morena is absolutely fantastic. She is one of my favorite actors.

When she started feeling human emotions..I mean..wow. It was really good acting. Most actors have trouble just showing one false-emotion. But she mixed sadness, confusion, and anger all in together! I almost peed myself.

4. gaius

gaius Guest

I've been enjoying it, but it seems like they left everything till the last episode and i wish i didn't have to wait so long to find out what Anna has done! Another thing is i'd really like to see a v without the human outfit!

5. ThePug

OMG. Loved the ending. I have a crush on Joshua!

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

He is quite good looking in my opinion.

I wonder why they brought him back to life. Answers? Just to go "HAHA WE ATTACKED EARTH! SUCK IT FIFTH COLUMN!"?

7. Corny

Corny Guest

^ remember anna saying that she wants to learn from keith how to get 5th column back under her spell/bliss?

8. Zach1992

I'm thinking Marcus has his own agenda. He tried to stop Anna from doing the red sky & was there when Joshua was revived looking happy.

9. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

But she did that by herself with Ryan?
    I think he only tried to stop Anna from doing it because she was acting on human emotion, not logic.