1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shopaholics unite!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by totallyfierce, May 21, 2010.

1. totallyfierce

I though. It would be nice to be able to share or favorite stores to shop at and any trends that you like or hate (ie. I hate fedoras, but I love skinny jeans).

2. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    music shopping at HMV. it's somewhat theraputic and easily a awesome rush (going through the songs after getting the CDs), but there has to be money first :frowning2:

3. KnightAssassin

I love shopping !!!!! I just wish I could shop alot more though

4. KittyBoy

I love shopping too! Whenever I am not busy I am shopping as much as I can!

5. totallyfierce

I am a major clothes whore :slight_smile: H&M, pacsun, and tillys is where I usually get my fix. I also am addicted to iTunes!

6. paco

paco Guest

what about urban outfitters?? it's like the perfect combination of pacsun and H&M imo. although pacsun is kinda turning into a more "scene" label or something so i haven't been to one recently.

ah i just wish money grew on trees. i hate wearing the same outfit twice lol and there's only so much mixing and matching that one can do before repeating. i like to be original :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. I am only able to shop at a few places because they are the only ones who carry my size.

I have to get my jeans at PacSun because they carry good 29x30 jeans. And for shirts its American Apparel, and Armani Exchange because they always have Extra Small sized shirts. My shoes I usually get from Puma or Journeys.

8. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I love shopping, but not for things most people find interesting. I love to go to Bookstores and look at programming or psychology books. I also love going to BestBuy to look at the computer components.

I do shop for clothes, but not a lot.