1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute couple (I wish)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Choucho, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Choucho

Well, okay. So today I discovered an amazing video on youtube featuring Kim "Hero" JaeJoong (my display picture), and Yunho U-Know. It's clips from a movie that's apparently called "Dangerous Love" and it is just adorable. They are Korean, and I think the song playing on the video is a song they both did. They're in a group together called DBSK, and last year they announced their marriage.
    Unfortunately, this was a joke, and the movie is just a movie. They're both completely straight, just good friends.
    Which makes me a little sad. -_- But hey, we must be tolerant of those who are different from ourselves. Even though I'd like giggle until I exploded if they were actually a couple.
    Here is the video, and feel free to post your similar experiences.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzVw_qQvU9g&mode=related&search=

2. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ZOMG that video was great ^_^ I wish they where a couple. That would be so cute!!

3. Choucho

I know! They're adorable. ^_^
    Their heterosexuality is a crime against nature. u.u
    But I still love them anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I can just pretend.

4. Kibuki kid

*Watches video* They're such a cute couple.....*reads previous post* Hetro...what the :***: *looks up at ceiling* Why god?Why?

5. Kibuki kid

They're beautiful *drools*.....oh well we can always dream

6. Choucho

They really are beautiful. I'm a total fan boy of them now. How can two people who look that cute together not do it!?
    Ohh well. *sigh*
    I guess I should just be happy because they have such a good friendship. Friendship is super important in life. Especially with people you're in a music group with, and travel the world with. I've watched a few videos, and they all seem like good friends, and it's so glad to see something so... real for once. They are really talented singers and dancers, and real friends, which is much more important.
    I could never be part of a group like that without being friends with the other members. But that's just me.
    Anyway. ^_^
    They're adorable and should have each others' babies.

7. Kibuki kid

Such beautiful babies they would have...