1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miiib

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by British Lad, May 30, 2010.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I was watching MIB 2 today and MIB yesterday, and I think there making number 3 what do you think? I reckon it is going to be cool.

2. Connor22

sorry I'm stupid and I know it'll come to me about 2 minutes after I post this but what's MIB

Men in Black... yep I was right I am such an idiot

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's due out May 25, 2012. It's listed Tommy and Will returning as Kay and Jay. It also lists Josh Brolin but not his character's name. And Jermaine Clement as a guy named Boris :S Guess we'll find out more near the second half of 2011

4. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Josh plays kays the younger self in 1967 apparantly.

5. partietraumatic

I'm intrigued by Jermaine Clement as the bad guy. I love Flight of the Conchords, but honestly can't say i ever saw him as a bad guy. Could be a disaster, then again it could be inspired. I never would have thought of casting travolta in pulp fiction, so ill leave these things to those that know more than me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: