1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberstone, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Emberstone

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6NgUhl96CQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

2. x2x2x2x2y2

When does it come out??

3. Emberstone

part one in november, part two in july.

4. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I need new pants. That was just too awesome.

I've already commenced my annual literary pilgrimage to Hogwarts, which I do every summer. My excitement for this movie is insurmountable.

5. x2x2x2x2y2

Wow. I thought it was coming out like next month or something. I'm sure it will be worth the wait though. Loved the book!!

6. Connor22

0:29 JIZZ IN MY PANTS

also my sister thinks voldemort is hot

and Harry + Ron FOREVER

7. Emberstone

I love that ron is holding the Deluminator in his hands as he is shouting at harry... and I love that harry jumps him. I hated ron for like half of deathly hallows because he was such a ackjass.

8. MusicIsLife

*insert fangirl squeals here* SO, SO, SO EXCITED!

9. x2x2x2x2y2

I read the book like a long time ago, and I have no idea what your talking bout. Lol I have a terrible memory. I'll probably read the book before the movie comes out.

10. jazzrawr

ZOMG I'm excited for this. :grin:
    I'm a diehard Potter fan. I'm excited, but at the same time sad - when part 2 comes out, it's the end of the Potter series in all forms. :frowning2:

11. Emberstone

at least harry potter has rereadability.

It will last... expecially compaired to alot of the crap around, which will only be read by elderly old spinsters, with cats named edward, bella, jacob, and lil nudger.

12. jazzrawr

I concur vehemently with that statement. XD
    I could reread Harry Potter (and already have) many times, and it'll last a lot longer than the crazes about some of the badly written unspecified vampire books that have been plaguing literature lately.

13. 4 seat

It looks awesome. I love the Harry Potter movies, but it better not look awesome in the previews and then be lame like the 6th one was. The 6th one was, in my opinion, one of the best books, and then the movie was eh at best. The 7th one looks sick from that trailer.

14. Aaaah! My heart is seriously racing because of that "trailer." This is so exciting! The movie(s) look fantastic.
    Luckily, I'll be in the UK to see part one, and then I'll be back home in the US for part II.

15. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    I gotta agree about the translation of 6 from book to movie... Mostly with the invasion of Hogwarts. I was so looking forward to the battles in the hallways between DA and the Deatheaters... instead, there's this silent rouge like infiltration... *sigh* what a let down the 6th movie was...

16. 4 seat

YEAH I was expecting a huge awesome fight scene, but there was none. It was really disappointing, cuz that was the part I was looking forward too most. It was more like a high school crush movie. There better be a lot of fighting in the 7th one. It looks like it.

17. ANightDude

Well actually, they took it out for a reason. In the seventh book, there's the "Battle of Hogwarts" and in the movie, it's apparently supposed to be (according to the filmmakers) the most badass thing in all the Harry Potter movies. Some half hour long sequence that's gonna make you jizz so hard the sperm donation clinics will be out of business.

They took it out of the sixth because they didn't want it to be redundant, which it would have been.

18. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I really hope thats the case because man I hated the 6th movie. They made it look soo easy. Once I got home I had to re read that part xD

The 7th one looks pretty good tho. Hope they dont mess it up

19. ANightDude

I can see why Potter fans complained, but I thought in all other aspects, it was one of the best of the series, beyond a doubt. It didn't follow the book all that well, but when do movies ever do that? It was still a well made film.

20. Emberstone

order of the pheonix, and half-blood prince were my favorate of the films, and they are the two people often complain about the most.

They distilled the story down to the essentials, focusing on the conflict between harry and voldemort. I am warming up to a two part film for book seven, because clearly, they are pulling all the stops out.