1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hate how season finales end

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Swimming4ever, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Swimming4ever

I was just watching the season finale of Stargate Universe and I was very disappointed with the ending (more like lack there of). There was like 3 parts and after the first part ended I needed to wait 2 weeks to see the next part. After that, I found out there was another part that i needed to wait another week for. Finally I watched the last part of it and still didn't get a real ending to the season. Now I need to wait till October to find out what happens, and by that time I will have forgotten what was even happening or forgot that the show even existed in the first place.

So I'm wondering if anyone else had that same problem with the shows they watched?

2. Shevanel

Nope. My favorite shows that ended (Battlestar Galactica, The Sopranos and Lost) all ended amazingly. Perfectly in tune with each show's own thang. Everyone complains about The Sopranos' ending but it was perfect. Other episodes ended like that. The Sopranos lives on forever now. Lost was a show that needed an actual "chronological" ending, and the way they ended it was perfect as well. Same with Battlestar Galactica.

The only other show that I hate how it ended is Firefly, but thats because it was unjustly canceled v_v

3. Swimming4ever

The Sopronos was one of my favorite shows as well. I want to buy all the seasons on DVD one day. One of my favorite episodes was the Pine Barrens episode. I lmao with how Paulie acted when he had no shoes. xD

4. A lot of my favourite shows died young. Freaks & Geeks, My So-Called Life, Salute Your Shorts, The State, and a bunch of others. Some of them were OK endings, but it pisses me off that they were gone so soon. How is it that My So-Called Life only had one season but America's Next Top Model has had 14 seasons (and there are two more on the way)? It's kind of unfair. Still, I'm happy with the way that some of my other favourites ended. I loved the last episode of Beavis & Butthead (yeah, I'm a 90's kid), even though it makes me really sad for some reason. I hate it when good show have to end. But they will NEVER die!!!

:slight_smile:

5. Allistair

Allistair Guest

I agree with the ending for Lost it was very well done, and it fit the show perfectly.

6. Shevanel

OMFG YES xD Paulie + Chris scenes are the best xD

7. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The point of season finales aren't to conclude everything. Their point are to leave you guessing so you will watch the next season.

8. Shevanel

Wow I just realized I was talking about Series Finales xD Season Finales are such teases :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I love them xD