1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lucky Panda, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Lucky Panda

Okay, so I remember watching a movie a long time ago [a few years back] on (TNT?). I would REALLY like to remember the title of the movie, but, alas, I can't. I was really hoping someone on EC could help me out. I do remember snipets of the movie, however!

1) I remember their being a family (a father, mother, daughter, and 2 sons) that are traveling through the desert on a white SUV, and then, the navigation system goes hay-wire and they end up at some deserted town. They go to a diner, and everyone seems to be quite and eerie.

2) The family looks around the village/town and one of the sons finds a weird painting of something that resembled a fish that was made out of (what looked to me) flesh or meat.

3) The mother finds a video camera and plays the last recording. It is of a girl who is recording a message. The girl in the video screams, and drops the camera as an unknown monster attacks her. End video.

4) The white SUV the family had is taken by someone (or something) and placed in some sort of junkyard arranged in some sort of symbol. The father manages to get the SUV back, but is attacked by an unknown monster that is hidden by dust/dirt that is picked up by the wheels of the SUV.

5) For some reason, the family goes to a resturant and orders food. The daughter claims to have seen the girl from the video taking orders and giving people their food.

6) In the end, the SUV flips and the family is attacked by the monster, then they end up like the other people in town (quite and eerie).

7) Throughout the movie, their are "snapshots" taken that fade into black and white.

8) I'm pretty sure it was a one-word title. :/

HELP?! :frowning2:

2. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i like the sound of this film.

3. Ciel

Ciel Guest

Gahhh, I totally know what movie you're talking about but I can't think of the title!
    Now I wanna know too...hopefully someone knows it. xD

4. Tim

Tim

I think the movie you're looking for is Disappearance. At least I think so... I may not like horror movies, or anything similar, but if I happen to watch one by chance, I tend to remember names, even if not the full storyline :S And I used to spend a lot of nights with nothing to do but watch Disney, TBS, TNT, etc. XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_(film)

5. Lucky Panda

OMG! :grin: YOU FOUND IT!

1000 Brownie Points! :grin: