1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torchwood-Jack and Ianto

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by casjerem, Jun 19, 2010.

1. casjerem

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Don't know how many Torchwood fans are out there, but I just felt like posting this. A lot of people are saddened by the death of Ianto and the end of Janto(Jack and Ianto). I hope somehow, they bring him back so they can be together again. The show would not be complete without those two and Gwen of course.

2. Zumbro

They basically killed everyone. I find it hard to believe they're even bringing back the show.

3. casjerem

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Part of me wants them to bring the show back cause I love it, but then it's not going to be as good with all these missing characters.

4. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I think Jack with have a new boyfriend Alonso Frame thanks to the 10Th Doctor (Tenant) (in last Tenant scene) roll on new cast with Caption Jack Sparrow (wisper: Err dude wrong movie), Err Harkness (wisper: thx)

#4 British Lad, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  5. I'm not sure how they can bring the show back after what they did that last season. It made for good drama but it sort of seems like it would just be the Gwen show if it continues.