1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penn Jillette Is Willing to Be a Guest on Adolf Hitler's Talk Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dan82, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/os...on-adolf-hitlers-talk-show.html?printable=tr#

2. Zach1992

Oh Penn... I once loved you, but when you cross to the Beck side I just can't live with that. :frowning2:

3. Dan82

I wouldn’t say he’s on Glenn Beck’s side, he’s willing to question beck while remaining friendly. Jillette does more good presenting his views to a largely hostile audience than he would if he didn’t go on at all; he might be able to convert some of Beck’s viewers.

Here’s a video of Jillette confronting Beck. I wish we could embed videos from sites other than YouTube:http://video.foxnews.com/v/3930977

#3 Dan82, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  4. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hahahaha, Glenn Beck .... hahahaha.

:lol:

I'm sorry ... it's just that he's such a joke. XD

5. QFT

I still love Penn, and respect him even more after reading this little article. I think its great that he was able to keep his cool around someone like Beck and still provide his point of view.

I had to go watch an episode on Penn and Teller: BULLSHIT! after seeing this xD More precisely, the episode that calls out people who have a strong hatred of Wal Mart and how silly they are.