1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think Justin Bieber haters...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ANightDude, Jul 7, 2010.

1. ANightDude

...need to look at this, first.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsmJC8enJeI[/youtube]

Makes perfect sense. :slight_smile:

2. Eric

I'm 16 and I sound like a man so I'm allowed to make fun of his little girly girl voice. Also that kid seems ridiculously short doesn't he?

That said, I'm not really into Bieber. I think he's an okay singer but in some interviews he comes off as having the personality of a ruffled potato chip. I never obsessively rip on Bieber. He's only a kid so I'll cut him some slack, but I never hesitate to point out to the little tween girls who think he'd fall in love with them that it's never going to happen and just to cap it off I tell them he's just a passing fad like boy bands or parachute pants. He'll fade into middle-aged obscurity soon enough.

I don't diss him, I just make fun of the Bieberholics.

3. paco

paco Guest

yeah..uh i don't like beiber cause he just kinda seems like a douche.. like every snippet of interviews that i've heard. but tbh that kid is gonna grow up hot.

most guys voices do change before his age though--mine did when i was 13, so i don't know exactly what's goin on with that, it's not the fact that his voice is really high, i know of some fully developed guys that sing that high, but the quality of his voice just sounds like he...hasn't fully developed... so probably not the best sex icon in the world haha

4. Emberstone

I swear, alot of the times he is being interviewed by a woman, it is like he is hitting on them. he propositioned chelsea handler both times he was on her show.

just wait... puberty will kick in, his voice will crack, and no one will give a flying shit in hell about him anymore.

5. Zach1992

Yeah & she was NOT liking it. :lol:

He comes of as a total douche.

6. djt820

Though I don't hate Bieber, that obnoxious guy doesn't make me want to not unlike him. He's just another pop icon...One out of the million more we'll see in the future and have seen already.

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really don't know anything about him except that there are a million groups on Facebook along the lines of "his voice hasn't broken therefore he is gay or a girl lol". Honestly, I roll my eyes more at the lame jokes than at the guy.

8. I don't hate him, but I do think his massive popularity is a little unwarranted. Although he has a decent vocal range and some instrumental talent, he's wasting it on predictable autotuned pop songs. I also think it's funny that one of those crazy anti-gay groups hasn't gotten mad that all the little girls are creaming themselves over a guy who looks like a stereotypical lesbian. xD

I dunno. I think he'll end up like Aaron Carter.

9. AlyssWonderland

In the words of my best friend: "I kinda can't wait until Justin Bieber comes out of the closet or says that he/she is a hermaphrodite... then everyone will stop saying that Lady Gaga is one. Oh, and the look on Sydney's face will be priceless. I think we should get that on video too..."

Sydney is a friend of ours who used to like good music like Queen and Bowie and alot of indie bands, then suddenly went into a long, annoying Bieber phase.

10. RaRa

I don't hate him, but the groups on FB are just too hilarious to pass up. "Justin Beiber should do a cover of Beyonce's "If I were a Boy." lmao

I agree he's gonna grow up to be pretty hot though. Right now he looks kinda like an 8 year old Ryan Sheckler. :slight_smile:

11. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess I can understand why people pick on him and troll him online, etc. But honestly, I kind of like his music. I think he's somewhat talented compared to a lot of other junk on the radio like Ke$ha. And yes, I think he's going to grow up to be very hot. He's already cute. :lol:

12. Beachboi92

I can personally never pass up a good Beiber joke :x
    While i think he is talented vocally for his age i think he also looks like he is 8, is way over sexualized, sings crappy music (i really don't like many artists that doesn't write their own songs), and i believe the coined term is that lesbians look like justin beiber not the other way around.

As a previous poster said it will be like Aaron Carter, and he really does seem like a really big douche. Like the kid with really rich parents who got whatever he wanted and thinks he is the best thing in the world. I hope he sleeps with Lohan and gets herpes (or whatever else she has) and then one of his crazy fans kills Lohan for taking his virginity at 16 before she can be arraigned. Then the world will be a better place.

13. No One

Has anyone else here seen the video of him walking into a door?

It's sooooooo funny!

----------

He is annoying (the guy in the video)

14. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    He's unattractive, untalented, and annoying, therefore I dislike him.

15. Étoile

I'm neutral on him. I neither love or hate him (although I do love his hair). He seems like a nice, typical teenager who's been thrust into the spotlight. I do wonder what's going to happen to his career once he hits puberty.

I can see him growing a 5-o'-clock shadow and poofing out his haircut and developing a rugged look if his deep voice isn't suitable for pop music.

16. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I totally hate his music.....but WHY must some of his songs be so catchy. Every time I hear that one baby song it gets stuck in my head...xDDD

17. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    Well, I don't really have much room to talk about his prepubescent appearance or voice, considering I'm 17 and I still look and sound like I'm 12. It isn't really his fault. xD

Still, though, he seems really arrogant to me. He reminds me of a lot of some of the freshmen at my school who think that just because they're in high school now, they're basically at the top of the world and they're so hilarious and hot and every single girl should go have sex with them because they're just that awesome. He also seems like he's pretty much been spoiled rotten by his parents and expects everything in life to be handed to him with little to no effort on his part. You know the type.

#17 Katherine, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  18. paco

paco Guest

you know, that's exactly what i was thinking.

----------

uhm.. i think i just fell in love with you.

19. pirateninja

20. Emberstone

since when do you have to be attractive or talented?

r.pattz.

nuff said.

well, I guess I will say something more.

Further proof that 2012 could not come fast enough. if fangurlisem is the future... I dont want the human race to survive much longer.