1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil: Extinction

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jerr, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Jerr

OH Em GEEEE

Ok... Milla = Awesome to a degree unmeasurable!

Don't know what it is about her but oh em effen gee.

I <3 these movies they are like CRACK for me...

I know weird...

I don't play the games. (To tell the truth... Nemises scared the shyt out of me)

EEE

Ok...

I'm going to see the midnight premear of it and if it comes out at a certain theater then I'll be able to see it the midnight before the midnight release! (Worker's premear... yay for friends)

...Anyone else nearly as stoked as me?

2. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

hellz to ye dude i effin love resident evil im gonna go see it idunno when but im gonna

3. oneguy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, im with you on this Jerr. Resident Evil movies are teh awesome, I like the action.

4. Jerr

The action is freaken amazing! lol

I even will listen to the commentaries because it is done by the main stars and they are funny and in the first movie they even go on talking about gta for a while. lol

I found out at the end of the first movie when she is walking out with bruises and such all over her... those where REAL. lol She got them from making the movie. lol

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I introduced the first two movies to a friends as cheesy fun and now we're all stoked to see the 3rd one this coming Friday.

I mean, how do you make a kickass movie with Milla Jovovich better? You add Ali Larter!

6. DJ Sweetz

I can't wait!!!!!!! I wanna see all that kickass zombie killin' action!!! Me and my brother-in-law were trying to win tickets to it through our local radio station....... we were unsuccessful tho.....

7. azurelover14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I AM soooo STOKED !!!

8. Jerr

Just saw it (just got home) and it is AMAZING.

Some may hate it... well screw you! lol Sorry. This one guy hated it beyond all belief and was going on about the game and it and yadda yadda... ok it has like next to nothing to do with the game... It has its own fantastic story. I loved it.

It is a mix of the first two types of movies.

First movie was a lot like a horror with a little bit of action.

Second movie was action packed with a little bit of horror.

This has massive amounts of both... I'm actually not going to be sleeping tonight... So totally worth it!!!

You should go see but I advise to have a snuggle/cuddle buddy to be with when the movie is over!

9. Jerr

Yeah... about to take a test and I'm dead tired... Evil Zombies where going to kill me if I tried to lay down....

10. Chaos

The second one blew just a little bit. Hated the black stereotype and the little girl. Carlos was awesome and the reporter chick was cool and so were the other characters, but the way Alice was all... Super-Alice was kind of crazy. It was farfetched, but I liked the second film minus a few things. They did go pretty far from the video game with the way some of the characters acted (Jill), but I didn't let that bug me. I didn't really get upset with how they moved away from the video game, because I don't want to be able to know everything that happens in the film.

The first film was amazing. It pwns the second film by a long shot.

I am looking forward to seeing the third film. I love Ali Larter who is portraying Claire! Now that Jerr mentioned that the third film is like the elements of the first two films I can't wait until I get the chance to see it.

11. Jerr

I'm still like twitching and looking over my shoulder for evil tvirus undead thingy/peoples.

I'm glad the only real thing they got from the games is the t-virus and maybe some names... when people try to copy a game to a movie it will ALWAYS turn out horrible (Ok... most of the time) if you want the games story to be held true... it never will. I'm glad someone finally got that and made something different.

12. Tom

Tom Guest

i only found out about RE: extinction yesterday when i went to go see superbad! tht the price for not watchin tv or listenin 2 the radio etc. but now i have 2 go see it, resident evil films r the best

13. Jerr

Officially my new best friend. lol

(Ok... so are all the others who say it is the best. lol)

14. Tom

Tom Guest

hmm so i am ur best friend thru likin resident evil and ff games? woo dus tht make me a double best friend??

15. Jerr

Nah, You're also from England and you are gay... so quadruple best friend. lol

Boys from england tend to be attractive...

16. Tom

Tom Guest

lol ty so quadruple best friend, never had one of them b4!

17. Jerr

Now ya do. Feel special. Very special.

And see this movie!!!

18. bamboo5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree! I saw RE3 over the weekend, and I saw it again yesterday cause it was just AWESOME!!! Alice, Claire, Carlos, LJ, K-mart! It was the best movie I've seen in a long, long while! Totally trumps the first 2!

Go see it!!!

19. BeautifulStranger

Haha, that was the best part about the movie to me. Brooke Wyndham from Legally Blonde played a kickass zombie slaying chick.

20. Jerr

Exercise gives you endorphins... endorphins make you happy... happy people just don't shoot their husbands.... they just don't.

Doesn't stop them from shooting zombies!!!