1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Mannequin (band)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Chaos, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Chaos

I love this band. Anyone else ever hear of them? They're a Canadian based rock trio, with a 20 something year old girl named Care Failure as the lead singer/guitarist. I managed to catch them in concert in July (with Deftones and From First to Last) and was just astonished by them.

During the show she played in the crowd. Was awesome. Then during another spot she played on the guard rail and was close to me. She actually sweat on my arm, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ullLggl41Jc

There is their music video for "Autumn Cannibalist". Check out their myspace www.myspace.com/diemannequin

I like all of their songs. I bought their EP (autographed) for 5 bucks. Care was really grateful and was telling us how us buying her EP means so much to her... She was awesome. We later met her after the show and she was pretty friendly. My sister got a picture with her.

I'm pretty happy because they have some new songs (Saved by strangers, do it or die and lonely of a woman) and are touring with Finger Eleven and Sum 41. I managed to score some tickets. I really can't wait to see them.

So please check them out and support them. They're an awesome band. For an opening band they really rock out and I hope to see them headlining their own shows in the future!

2. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

They are alright by my tastes,I mostly like their Are You Afraid Of The Dark quote on their myspace