1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC's Favorite Song, Round AC: Dream Theater vs. Nightwish

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Owen, Jul 20, 2010.

?

Which song do you like more?

1. Dream Theater - "Metropolis Pt 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nightwish - "Ghost Love Score"

100.0%
  1. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Bjork's "Big Time Sensuality" just managed to win against Garbage's "Cherry Lips" in the last round, though they were tied for most of it. Thankfully, the round didn't end in a tie, since I haven't decided how I would handle such an event. Perhaps you peeps could give suggestions in your replies?

Here's your next round of songs; both are quite long (almost ten minutes each), so get ready to hunker down before you make your decision:

Dream Theater - "Metropolis Pt 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper"
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQpC4HuJ5M[/YOUTUBE]

Nightwish - "Ghost Love Score"
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZRR-MerxIA[/YOUTUBE]

----------

Oh God! I just listened to both songs all the way through, and this is such a difficult choice. I'm going to have to go with Nightwish, though; "Metropolis Pt 1" had a few parts that I only felt "meh" about, but I loved all of "Ghost Love Score".

2. Shevanel

I have a feeling this is going to be very unfair for me to. *listens* I almost have an urge to vote for Dream Theater already though because of the awesome opening xD

3. I voted for Dream Theater, of course. Nightwish is good, but Dream Theater crushes them (in my opinion).

4. Shevanel

This is too difficult, because they're too different in style. v_v I love em both.

Frak................................. I guess Nightwish v_v (that was the first Nightwish song I actually got to listen to, so I guess I'm gonna stop being lazy with them now. xD)