1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction - A7X

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by cpt doodles, Jul 30, 2010.

1. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    How did any of you guys react when you heard the song 'Fiction' by Avenged Sevenfold, it was the last song written before Jimmy's passing, it features his vocals and lyrics.

Personally, I have never been so close to crying in all my life... and I never cry. It's a truly beautiful song, I only wished I would have been able to See Fiction perform 'Fiction' that would've been a spectacle.

foREVer

PS I know this is a very narrow topic directed at a minority of people, but I really want to hear what you guys thought and felt when you listened to it...

[​IMG]

2. kettleoffish

it's a good song, but it doesn't affect me like that. Different things get different people though.

3. Dr Acula

I'm listening to the album now - haven't got to Fiction tonight, but I definitely will tomorrow at the gym.

Edit: Just skipped to it - the lyrics are good, but they don't have the same effect that Fade To Black and Nothing Else Matters have, perhaps they'll grow with time.

#3 Dr Acula, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  4. Owl47

Out Status:
    Some people
    It's freakishly haunting, almost to the point where it seems like a suicide letter. It didn't make me cry, but it did get to me, especially the whole "LET IT BURN!!!" scream that the Rev does. Great song, definitely; my favorite on the album.

5. MusicIsLife

I get chills every time i hear it, and then I'm depressed for at least an hour afterwords.

The song that really gets me to tears is So Far Away.

6. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know what you mean, it's really beautiful =] thats the one that gates wrote the lyrics for isn't it?

7. MusicIsLife

Thats the one :slight_smile: