1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Dynamite. Anyone else seen it?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by AlexPatrickMorrissey, Aug 2, 2010.

1. I just watched it last night. As a huge fan of blaxploitation films, I was eagerly anticipating this film when I first heard about it. Sadly, the company that produced it fucked up the release and it wasn't in any theaters near me. I eventually forgot about it until I saw it pop up out of nowhere on OnDemand. I immediately invited friends over and ordered pizza. Amazingly enough, all 5 of us loved it. We're all very different people with very different taste, so I was shocked to see that we all loved it. I personally think it's one of the very best spoof films of all time, easily ranking with Airplane!, Not Another Teen Movie, and (arguably) Kick-Ass. I really hope that it gets a sequel. Realistically, it won't happen because it bombed at the box office (because of its godawful release). Still, weirder things have happened. I've also heard that it might be adapted into a cartoon. I hope this is true. Black Dynamite is now my favorite blaxploitation film ever. I'm almost certainly going to watch it again every single day for a month. It's a masterpiece.

Anyone else have any thoughts on it?

2. Shevanel

BLACK DYNAMITE IS AMAZING. I love everything about it, the 70s era blaxploitation feel of it, the cheesy lines, THE MUSTACHE. xD

That movie seriously is amazing. I need to buy it on DVD.

The whole scene trying to figure out what the White people were really up to was hilarious xD

My favorite scene is this one though.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOyjmppAMI4[/YOUTUBE]

It's seriously the best thing ever. xD "You can betchya sweet ass and half a titty" xD

3. Rikudo

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!

That plus Black Cesar I love the over the top 70's movies.XD