1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Bachelor-type shows?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RAJ Aladdin, Aug 15, 2010.

1. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

I feel like romantically vicariously living through gorgeous hot sexy gay men...

Do you guys know of any gay "Bachelor"-type shows I could waste my time watching online/YouTube? LOL! Preferably one that was not on FOX and did not have some undermined trick to it? :slight_smile:

#1 RAJ Aladdin, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  2. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know of any. but i'm curious, how would a show like that work... the contestants could just ignore the "bachelor" and go for each other?

3. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

Damnit! You make an excellent point. LOL!

4. MusicIsLife

I know theres one on Out TV called Fairy Tale, but its more of a gay dating show than the bachelor.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boy meets Boy is like the only one I know of. It featured the guy who played Beau in Another Gay Movie as the bachelor. Though half the boys were straight the other gay and if he chose one of the straight boys he would have lost the game. He didn't though but the boy he did choose and him couldn't see each other until the show aired and finale happened and as a result they broke up and didn't go to New Zealand together. All in all, pretty crappy show :slight_smile:

6. MagicalMatt

Hahahahahahaha. Dying.

God, I wish there was something like this. But the guys on the last Bachelorette were really hot.

7. RaRa

The closest I can think of is A Shot At With Tila Tequila but she's a chick. :lol:

At least there are hot guys on that though, and girls! xD

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish they could do a Bachelor/Bachelorette gay version. But of course the network would NEVER do that. Maybe LOGO though...

9. VampConspiracy

I don't know of any; besides, I think the format has become very dead very quickly.

+1 VampConspiracy's Negativity

10. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dating Game has had a couple of gay episodes if I remember right. And MTV on their 1,204,372 dating/meetup shows frequently has gay couples. I know that one about the dates with lie detectors have had a bunch of gay guys.

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm yeah the ones I've seen have of course had the overdramatic flaming queens on them. Next....Date my Mom....Room Raiders....yada yada. You get the picture. There are not really any dating shows though with class because to get ratings you've got to have the whole "omg you're so thilly." type guys (no offense to those who may have a lisp, I'm just talking about the fact these gays are ACTING this way just for money -_-). Why though do you think we've yet to see a Big Brother season with a straight-acting gay guy (minus Season 9 which had Neil but he left the show after the first episode -_-)

12. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I'm dead serious just maybe a week ago I was thinking "I wish there was like a gay version of 'The Bachelor'" lol.
    Lmfao I never even thought of that you're right lol the contestants probably would just go for each other and the bachelor would be the one left with his hand every night hahaha.

13. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some of the episodes i've seen have been guys that you'd never know were gay, none of the stereotypical stuff. It's out there but I agree that MTV does tend to go for the drama most of the time :slight_smile: