1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fringe

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MagicalMatt, Aug 17, 2010.

1. MagicalMatt

Do we have any Fringe watchers here on the forums? If so, what was your favorite mystery? Who's your favorite character? Favorite twist?

2. mattypants

i used to watch fringe... but the last season was kind of a miss with me. dunno if i'll be watching the next season as regularly P:

3. MagicalMatt

Awww Really? I think Season 2 is so much better than 1st season.

4. RainbowJay

This was probably because after about one season of any show, J.J. Abrams gets detached from his show and moves on to do another movie/show or whatever ._.

He's right now doing The Undercovers, so there you go, he's saying goodbye to Fringe and hello to another new show. I'd say, for his past shows (Alias and Lost), the best seasons were always the first ones, and then the shows would start crashing and burning.

However, I still managed to enjoy the second season and I love almost all the characters, but mostly Olivia (she's like an Aussie wonder woman) and Walter (a great mad genius but his child-like personality really pulls at our heart-strings). I also enjoy the alternate universe episodes and the story behind Peter.

5. MagicalMatt

Oh, honey, don't even get me started on LOST. I will defend that show so hard it's not even funny. :lol: except...I'm laughing.

I think the only problem I have with Fringe season 2 is how long it took for them to go through the Peter story arc. I mean a freaking knew what happened back in the end of season 1! Took WAY too long to get that story out of the bag.