1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember the movie "Thirteen"???

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GoinStag, Aug 17, 2010.

1. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

[​IMG]

About that girl who is kinda "reserved" and then she meets the other girl and they start getting into all this shit like drugs, stealing, sex, etc...
    I hadn't seen it in probably 7 or 8 years (whenever it came out) and when I saw it when I was younger I thought "no way does any of that go on" but looking back at when I was 13 people totally acted exactly like they do in that movie. I guess that's what made it so good, 'cause it's realistic. It's a really good movie. If you haven't seen it, it's on YouTube in parts. Anyone else see it???

2. I frakkin' love it. I think that Evan Rachel Wood and Holly Hunter both deserved to win Oscars for it, especially Wood. It's very heartbreaking to watch, but it's still worth watching once every couple of months. It's an extremely underrated gem. :slight_smile:

3. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I KNOW!!!

That movie is sooo underrated. Up until yesterday I hadn't seen it since it came out and holy shit....I was able to appreciate it on a whole new level. It almost gives me chills lol because it's so real all that shit actually happens. It's really a sad movie but it's amazing.

4. ArcaneVerse

Yeah I love that movie. I own it on DVD. Definitely an accurate reflection of a common high-school experience and this movie is very underrated. Am I the only one who thinks Holly Hunter is extremely hot for a older woman?

5. RainbowJay

You're not the only one, I think she most certainly is hot (I remember her in Crash and she was extra sexy in that one)

I remember watching the movie long ago. I was also in disbelief when I first watched it, but soon realized that it's pretty realistic. Good movie, Wood was amazing in it :grin:

#5 RainbowJay, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  6. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

In that movie she was but she seemed a little tom-boyish. That is until everyone saw her naked in the shower. Then she was all woman hahaha. But yeah that movie is really underrated.