1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

describe ur clothing style?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by young92, Sep 21, 2007.

1. young92

don't know...really bored

ok i would say that my style is more preppy gangsterish

idk

cuz i get clothes from american eagle, hollister, aeropostale, and stuff like that. but i always get really baggy jeans, or "gangsta" jeans from some other stores. and sometimes i get stuff from hot topic.

yea i have a great clothing style :grin:

2. Vampyrecat

Um...I don't wear Brand named clothes, ones that everyone else wears, I hate being like everyone else. I just get cheap shit from chain stores like Target, and add my own flair to it.
    Like, I don't wear any colour. Only black. Occasionally I'll add a bit of red/purple or grey to it, but otherwise, I'm a black wearing person.
    But I'm NOT emo or goth.
    I swear I'm not.
    I just wear black all the time because when I DO wear colour, people notice me, and I HATE being noticed for what I wear.
    I guess I'm more of a Punk/metal head clothing style.

3. davo-man

Don't worry Vampyrecat, my two best friends are primarily black wearers, and they are the furthest from being goth or emo its not funny

Personally, I wear whatever looks good at the time, as in i don't really care if its brand name or not. Usually i wear a Tshirt and jeans, and a jacket...i always wear a jacket and they are my favourite item of clothing. Most of the time its Target stuff cos its so cheap and i dont realyl like spending too much money clothes (for instance, the jeans Im wearing right now cost $4....yes thats right, $4!!! Its crazy)

4. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I have no style. I go to a private school with uniforms... and I don't go out much so I barely have any clothes... so no style for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Vampyrecat

I'm wearing a $10 teeshirt, $14 jumper, and $8 cargos. Courtesy of target...and of course...black.

6. neverover

well, i dont care bout brand too much, but if u give me a branded, ill wear it, dont worry. im more to billabong, volcom, and other surfer and skaters brand, and levis. usually mix & match tho.

7. cutegayjessie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i dress like a gangsta lol

8. JSG

JSG Guest

Classy :grin:

9. Phantomblade

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  10. Kibuki kid

I feel your pain, i have to wear a uniform too so my wardrobe is annoyingly small

11. xxAngelOnFirexx

emo or goth. all black. sometimes i'll wear a grey or teal shirt. or one with colored designs. mainly black with a screen tee. chain pants or capris. maybe black jeans. crazy make-up and gauged ear peircings. lots of bracelets or an armband. so yeah emo/goth/punk kinda induvidual sorta thing.

12. Jerr

Pretty much Aeropostale but I tell you..

I can rock my girl pants like NO other! I'm not the usual skinny emo boy in girl pants... I can't wear the size 1-0 or whatev but I can rock the size I wear with style. (I end up with a few bruises from certain females who hate that I rock their pants better then themselves)

13. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Lol, its kinda good though cause I got no style :wink:

14. ampthejazz

I just kind of wear... whatever. I buy a lot from Old Navy, but that's because it's relatively cheap. I just wear... clothes, nothing too... stylistically affiliated (prep, goth, hippie, etc.)

15. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Welll, i hav alotta hoodies XD, i haav mostly jeans, and a girl in my class asked if i was a street dancer coz of how i dressed so.. i dunoo

16. Jerr

My aero choice is made on price. It is cheap and my friend worked there so discount! hells yes!

17. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

i like wearing prep clothes.
    polos,ripped jeans, and all that.
    i shop from a&e and hollister and get my jeans mostly from old navy. i still need to get some sunglasses lol

18. Phantomblade

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As far a sunglasses go I LOVE AVIATORS(!!) (!!) (!!) :wow: :wow: :wow: :icon_mrgr (!) (!) (!) (!) :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :starwars: (no i dont know why i put starwars in it)

19. SpikySpice

Yeah me and Jerr buy clothes from Aeopostale, and I saw him there the other day and his legs were so skinny and I can see the fire from some of teh girls who walked next to him

I like kinda tight denim jeans that can show my butt and with wash, wax, cut holes, chains, but not too much, tight shirts from Aero or Guess,

I prefer flip flop

But now it's hot so i wear mostly shorts, taht makes me look kinda bigger

20. Jerr

I pretty much wear flip flops all the time... I have some Converse and some checkered vans but I'm going to wait till it gets too cold for flip flops to wear those. (Ok I'll sooo be wearing the old navy flip flops in like December...)

And Mihn doesn't wear clothes... he goes all natural.