1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beverly Hills, 90210

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JB1986, Aug 24, 2010.

1. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does anybody here watch this show? I know it may sound kinda sad, but up until around three weeks ago, I had never seen an entire episode of it (that I can remember anyway. I think my parents watched from time to time way back in 1990 when I was four years old.) Anyway, I watched a few episodes on Youtube, and man this show is GOOD! I liked it enough to buy a few seasons, and I'm about halfway through Season 2 right now. So mark it, I love "Beverly Hills 90210." I like all the characters, especially Brandon (Jason Priestley), Brenda (Shannen Doherty), and Andrea (Gabrielle Carteris.) Jason Priestley is also a babe in my opinion, and I think Shannen Doherty is stunningly beautiful (this coming from a gay guy. :lol:slight_smile: Anyway, I just wanted to see if there are other fans of the show on here. Favorite characters? Episodes? Discuss! :icon_bigg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEyFrzJvYfg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

2. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I watched the episode with Matthew Perry in it but I love him so that's the only reason why hahaha it wasn't that bad of a show.

3. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw that episode. It's from Season 1, it's called "April Is The Cruelest" month. I was excited to see Matthew Perry on the show (I love the show "Friends" to death, and Matthew Perry is awesome.) I'm currently watching Season Three. :icon_bigg Here's some of Matthew Perry's scenes:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n8-WYYY22c[/YOUTUBE]

4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I love "Friends"! I own the entire series. At 1st I just started watching 'cause Matthew Perry but that show grows on you lol.

5. VampConspiracy

Oh, I remember the first "incarnation" of 90210. A contributing factor to my dearth of regularly-watched series, for sure.

The current second "incarnation" is just annoying (and silly considering I have the first one in mind...), as are teen dramas in general.