1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cut (BBC Switch)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sokk, Aug 25, 2010.

1. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Anyone watching this show? What do you think? I love Alex. He is just like.. so cute! I can't wait to see what happens next season. When he kissed Stephen, well, lets just say that it came totally out of the blue. I thought he liked Olive! lol.

This show is very good, good acting, interesting characters, HOT guys. Very good drama. I think it's worth the watch if you haven't already :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, I should mention that Alex is the gay one. Stephen is quite the womanizer, but he DID kiss Alex back, or at least it looked like it. Maybe he is bi? Who knows where they are going with this next season. It's interesting for sure. I also have to mention Tommy, Alex's brother. Tommy is hot and really nice. He always stick up to his brother. I love their sibling relationship. Though Alex is kinda a jerk to Tommy, and I have no idea why. Maybe he's jealous or something? I don't know, but I hope they explore that next season. But Tommy caring for his brother is very cute.

So to sum it up, it's a great show with a gay character. So I recommend checking it out :slight_smile:

#1 sokk, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2010