1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sokk, Sep 28, 2010.

1. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So.. Did anyone watch the episode yesterday? I loved it. It was really good.

And yay! Teddy is gay! :icon_bigg

Not a complete shock to me, I've known for a while.. Still, it was done well I think. Subtle, should set it up nicely for what's to come :slight_smile:

2. x2x2x2x2y2

I just started watching the show this season. It's not too bad. I haven't watched this weeks episode yet though.

3. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah, it's not a bad show.. I actually like it. And all the more reason to watch it now because of Teddy. This storyline seems like it's got a lot of potential. You should definitely watch the last episode. It was nicely done. Not just the Teddy part either, but the whole episode :slight_smile:

4. Paper Heart

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqZ86ixOkUg[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htp5A02bC9o&feature=related[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt__ywcONEg&feature=related[/youtube]
    For anyone that hasn't seen the show but want to follow Teddy's story...
    But I agree with sokk, the entire episode was great. I really liked the whole HIV scare with Dixon, I thought that it was pretty realistic.

#4 Paper Heart, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  5. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Last night's episode was just too cute. I love their chemistry and I like the fact that the guys actually get to KISS and no cutaway, wow!

The only fact I don't like is that they get WAY too little screen time, and the storyline isn't exactly something new either. It's definitely done before, but at least 90210 does it well :slight_smile:

6. Paper Heart

Exactly, like I can see where this is going, but they are very personal and refreshing with it. Oh and Dixon, of all people, catching them?
    Also, I think that we're the only ones on EC that watches 90210.

---------- Post added 7th Dec 2010 at 03:46 PM ----------

Exactly, like I can see where this is going, but they are very personal and refreshing with it. Oh and Dixon, of all people, catching them?
    Also, I think that we're the only ones on EC that watches 90210.

7. gaius

gaius Guest

You're not the only ones! i just had a day catching up!, why did Dixon catch them, it could have been someone way more interesting!/ Liam could have seen them and joined in XD

8. QuietDude

How many episodes in does the gay storyline start? Episode 2 aired in the UK last night.

9. Paper Heart

I think the third episode is where it starts, then it appears throughout the season (except in episode 6?) but it gets good. It's predictable and all but its done well.

10. gaius

gaius Guest

Is the season on break at the moment i can't seem to find it online ?

11. RaRa

Watched the videos...kinda cheesy. xD And the guy looks kinda weird...but the guy he likes is pretty cute. xD

12. gaius

gaius Guest

Just seen the newest episode where dixon confronts teddy...talk about awkward! On a side note..why is liam not my boyfriend yet?

13. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So.. Marco made his appearance yesterday, and he is hot! I think this new storyline with Teddy and Marco has a lot of potential.

14. Paper Heart

Meh, I will always hold on hoping that Teddy and Ian get back together at some point.

15. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm honestly digging this story. Sure, it might be a little cheesy, but that's okay. I LOVE the first four seasons (before Shannen Doherty left) of the original "Beverly Hills, 90210" and that show was cheesy too. Cheese can be fun to watch, at least for me. I think Teddy's story has alot of potential, and I'm looking forward to seeing more. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that Teddy (Trevor Donovan) is gorgeous. :icon_bigg