1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy Meets Boy (Bravo TV Show)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by subaru000, Oct 9, 2010.

1. subaru000

I came across the show yesterday on YouTube and am already sad that I'm on the fifth episode :tears:. The people are so real and the lack of editing really shines through, I think. It's eerily ahead of its time, who else would think of a gay-themed dating show but Bravo? Now all the network can dish out is a bunch of manufactured horse crap.

I'm just posting this to see if there are (or were) any other people on here who have seen the show but I'm not expecting a reply because it's kind of old. It's really a diamond in the rough, pardon the pun.

#1 subaru000, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately (Don't read till after you finish the show):

James and the boy he chose wound up breaking up. Due to fear of spoilers ruining the show, they prevented the two from being seen together or being together at all and as a result they broke up and did not go to New Zealand together. James however can be seen as Beau in Another Gay Movie.

3. subaru000

I made the mistake of going on Wikipedia and read what the show was before I actually saw it so I knew that Wes wasn't going to end up with him after the show.... He was better with Brian but I guess his heart felt better with Wes for the time they spent together.

It's always the shows with only one season that turn out to be the best ones. Are there any other shows out there that are like this? Gay, Straight or Taken was pretty lame in comparison to this.

4. otc877

otc877 Guest

I could not stop laughing when Andra was screaming after she found out the "TWIST".

Also, I was convinced Franklin was gay... convinced. I identified with a lot of his answers and especially how he defended himself when Andra was probing him by mentioning how she thought all gay guys were the same.

Wes was cute though :slight_smile: