1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The A-List New York and Bullying

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Virgo, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Virgo

Does anyone watch the A-List New York "reality" show on Logo? It's kind of terrible and I don't think it's really good for young people especially to see. This is an interesting take on the show. [YOUTUBE]AyiXYMqKLig[/YOUTUBE]

2. Beachboi92

i watch the A-List it is no different than any other reality T.V. show. Personally it is the only one i can stand to watch and i like that they actually have a show like that with gay guys. I mean the comments he is talking about are 2 of the guys that do it. The other's don't act like that. Also the show shows successful gay men living lives, 2 are married, they have done multiple benefits for the gay community on the show. They show them having good relationships with their family and each other despite drama.

I don't think anyone has to like the show, i don't like a couple of the people on it or the way they act but it is T.V. not everything gay is going to make the community look perfectly amazing. And if someone where to come up to me and be like "gays are like those douches on the A-list" i'd be like "yeah and i guess all straights are like the sluts on Jersey Shore."

Its TV decipher the different between it and reality and move on.