1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unstoppable

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberstone, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Emberstone

Just went and saw it with friends. I have to say, in my opinion, it was a fairly strong film for the genre it is in. I really enjoyed it, and think it was well handled.

there were some moments that seemed overly dramatic, and a few that were a little sapping in the character development aspect, but it was overall a film worth seeing.

Has anyone else seen it yet?

2. Misfit44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    whats it about?

3. EWU2012

I have seen it and I also thought it was a pretty good movie. I would recommend others to see it as well.

4. No One

My eternal love for Chris Pine made this movie ten times better for me; not to say it wasnt a good movie by itself, because it was.

I <3 Chris Pine =)

5. Emberstone

it is a story about a run away unmanned train, and the efforts to stop it. it is surpisingly inspired by actual events *google the 'crazy eights train*, though they beefed the story up a bit to make it more thrilling... which actually worked well for the film.

and yah... im more than happy to pine for chris pines.

6. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a huge crush on Chris Pine too. And I'm kind of a tomboy, I hate romcoms, but I loove action flicks! I'll probably see this one :slight_smile:

Just one question though, how come this is over 80 % fresh on Rotten Tomatoes? The movie only got mediocre reviews here..

7. Plgrm43

I think it's totally fair to say Chris Pine is a mega-babe and even though y'all love him, I call dibs! hehe! kidding we can share.

That movie was filmed in this town in Ohio I lived in! It was crazy to see it. Funny thing about that movie, most of the shots were the same place just shot from a different angle. But I really enjoyed it.

Anyone check out the SNL parody of it?