1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Charlotte

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Misfit44, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Misfit44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does anyone on here think gc are just the most adorable band ever!? Their so cute! And there version of it gets better is awesome, and there song hold on keeps me alive :slight_smile:

2. midwestblues

I'm not a huge fan, but I like "I Just Wanna Live" and "Like It's Her Birthday." The latter sounds like it could have been a song from ten years ago, and thus it's a refreshing insertion amongst the polluted wasteland of Dr. Luke and Max Martin tracks that is the current pop chart.

3. Misfit44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    fair enough :slight_smile:

4. MusicIsLife

dislike. They're like simple plan without the awesome. that said I still hold on to liking The Anthem and Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Oh, childhood memories :grin:

5. Allecto

Good Charlotte is a poor man's Green Day.

6. Misfit44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    oh :frowning2: but if you actually listen to them, and ignore the cheese, then you might like them, plus as i said before, hold on is amazing and instantly makes me feel better, and i adore green day! The good songs not of 21st century breakdown and half of american idiot

7. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to really like them, but now I'm just meh. Though I do really like The Anthem, The World is Black, and I Don't Wanna Be In Love

8. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

They're alright. They had one song though that I heard on Youtube a long time ago, and everyone was saying it sounded like a t.A.T.u. song. Since I liked that song, I looked up t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u has been my favorite band since. So thanks to Good Charlotte, I found my favorite band. :3