1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good jean brands?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Dec 27, 2010.

1. MusicIsLife

Sooo I desperately need jeans that fit. And I'm sick of buying cheap 20$ jeans and having them fall apart 6 months later--if they even last that long.

I get paid on friday and I'm gonna go out and try to find at least one pair of good quality jeans so that I have something to wear when I'm not working. I was looking at Levi's jeans, but I have no idea how much they are by canadian prices, I could only find american prices of 40$ or so.

So my question is: what are some good quality jean brands? My budget is absolute max 60$ for a pair, but I'm aiming for 40$. Any suggestions?

2. Dare2bProud

Banana Republic! They have 1/2 size! I'm in between 34 & 36 and they have 35, perfect! Plus they are extremely comfortable! :slight_smile:

3. Shevanel

I pretty much swear by Levi's

4. JoshB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a Wrangler and Levi's kinda guy.

5. Plgrm43

Express! Ok, they will last you about a year, maybe two but they make you look fine, so fine! Good luck and tell us what you find.

6. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Here, here! I have it up to the gills with jeans that last only a few months before the holes in the crotch begin to form (my gigantic thighs be damned). It is so frustrating. Only a few years ago I had jeans that lasted five years or so until I gained too much weight to wear them. Where are these jeans now?

I'm about ready to throw in the jeans towel until they start producing reasonably priced pairs that don't disintegrate after a few months!
    :dry:

7. RaRa

I like to go with lesser known jean brands.

But when that fails, Levi's. >_>

8. partietraumatic

I love a brand called Nudie, but they are really expensive :frowning2: But they fit me really well and they do last for ages, so i guess they're a good investment.

9. Lychee

Nudie is awesome. Also, Nobody. I think they're both expensive though. I don't think I've ever bought jeans that are less than like $100. Clothes here are expensive

10. browneyedboy

Im a levis guy, and ive got a really comfy pair of guess ones which were in the same price range as levis. I know levis has just launched a new sizing system where it goes more by bodytype than by size, havent actually seen them or know much about it but it sounds like a good concept. I think theyre called levis ID. its worth checking out

11. Paper Heart

I'm cool with my Aeropostale/American Eagle jeans. My have lasted for years.