1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking 4 new anime and foreign movies

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KnightAssassin, Dec 29, 2010.

1. KnightAssassin

So i am looking for a new anime [series] and i figured why not ask here ?
    I watched Saiyuki , Naruto , Bleach , Trigun , Hellsing , Diablo , Psychic academy , Deathnote, Pretty much anything featured in Shonen Jump , Dragon Ball [ and Z too ] , and a few more i may be forgetting .... but anyways i ussually read manga and so of those i just read and some i watch but i am looking for either or .
    I enjoy fantasy stuff , and usually this is a escape from reality and ya ....
    Now for movies i LOVE shaw brothers , takashi miike , Park Chan-Wook , Clive Barker [ Hellraiser ] , Friday the 13th , Nightmare on Elm Street series , Halloween , George Ramero and Fruit Chan [ although so far i have only got my hands on dumpling ] ..... thats pretty much it for what i spend my movie time on , martial arts and gorror [ gory as hell horror or classic ] Now i am open to other film idea but pretty much i DO NOT LIKE DISNEY OR ANYTHING FAMILY ORIENTED . comedy is ok in the right mood , but usually i prefer darker movies . Martial arts is fine anytime , no matter how shitty acting is in martial arts , good forms = good movie for me . Subtitles do not bother me nor do foreign languages so long as i can read or understand the film .

!!!!!EDIT i just realized i said foreign films but it can be any films wether foreign or non !!!!

2. MMAnick

Im watching one called "Rainbow" on hulu.com that I really like you might try that.

3. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

Have you watched Code Geass? Best anime ever... Words cannot describe it. And there is one still on going it is called Break Blade (or Broken Blade).

4. TheWanderer

Nat3 nailed it with Code Geass.

There is also, quickly of the top of my head,

FLCL-short 6 episode series
    Ah My Goddess!!
    Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
    Cowboy Bebop

umm its early,thats all I can think of.
    <---runs to get coffee.

5. Artemicion

Code Geass!! Season 1 and 2 of course...although the posts above already mentioned it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Too awesome to describe it.

Then of course...Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Make sure you watch the new one. The old one isn't as good compared to the new one...but watch both if you need more to feed that..addiction..if you like watching it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. MusicIsLife

Ikigami.

I cannot stress enough how much I adore Ikigami.

7. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Code Geass is good.
    My personal favorite is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. You have to watch it in the broadcast order the first time. The structure is very good.

8. Allecto

9. Dr Acula

Fairy Tail - my boyfriend showed it to me and now I love it.

10. KnightAssassin

tyvm everyyone sending my bro out to go rent me some anime .. but keep on recommending :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. HomoHetro

ONE PIECE! :grin:
    and Ouran High School Host Club.....i know thats not 'fantasy', well it is my fantasy high school, but it's very good, i would always suggest it :slight_smile:
    I also agree with TheWanderer, Cowboy BeBop is AWESOME!

#11 HomoHetro, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010