1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Left 4 Dead=?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GaYmerGuy, Jan 3, 2011.

1. GaYmerGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I just played left 4 dead 2 for the first time! i know its a little late to the party but holy fuck does that game blow my mind I do have one minor gripe with the game though THE FUCKING EXPERT difficulty is insane! Me and a 3 of my friends all bought the game thinking it would be an easy 1000 gamerscore but boy were we wrong! I mean I will finish it eventually but for now Im just gonna keep on checking out Ellis (!) so what do you guys think of the game? (if you played it that is)

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

What makes you think it would be easy? o.o It wouldn't be relatively popular if it was easy.

I've always wanted to play it. But I don't have the money to buy it. So I can't! :grin:

3. TheWanderer

its only $6.80 from steam.

4. Shevanel

It's a great game. I have both the first and the second and I still play them from time to time :slight_smile:

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the Left 4 dead games. Expert is hard is just unfair. I managed to get the Still something to prove achievement by playing the mutation Last Man on Earth.

I can't wait for L4D 3

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Yeah, that's because it's old. I can get Half Life for like..2 bucks now. Doesn't make it easy. It makes it old, and cheap because no one wants to buy it.

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only need 4 more achievements for this game too

8. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah the games awsome! I love Expert the other difiiculties are boring :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Does anyone have it on PC?

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always get like 100 friend requests after playing L4D.
    People are like: "You picked me up after that hunter got me, you're so nice"
    I'm just playing the game people!!!!!!

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Really? I always do!!! I think.. lol But then again I sometimes kill my team mates stealthy, like when theres a horde I shoot them aswell, so they won't find it suspisious haha

And sometimes when they're running to the safe room and they're dying, and I'm already inside, I kill them.

11. Gaetan

Love these games, and just got a couple more friends involved since the Steam sale.

Just from happenstance, I own both games for both the 360 and PC. XD (PC version is better!)

I've never been able to beat an Expert game yet...the endings always get my friends and I. We tried several times in L4D1, but were never able to beat the finale because there was never enough room to kite the tank. (Our winning strategy for tanks was to Molotov them and then run back to the beginning of the stage, or until the music stops--whichever happens first.)

Still, good game. My major complaint with L4D2 is they made the bots complete idiots. "What's that, Hunter has Nick? Let me run up and stand next to him for a few seconds while I shoot the normal zombies around him, THEN knock the Hunter off him when he's lost half his health."

And with the people my friends and I have been getting for a fourth recently...I'd rather have a bot.

12. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

AHah!! yeh te bots are soo stuuuupiid! lol

Coz they follow one player, and sometimes when I'm down they run next to me then run off lol.. or just run past me...

Btw whats yor steam account?

13. Shevanel

The part in bold should be something asked via PM. Just saying.